33121 13th Ave SW, Federal Way, WA 98023
This ELEGANT home with classic brick façade is in one of the best HIGH-END neighborhoods of Federal Way, Washington. You’ll enjoy nearly 4,000 sf of well-designed, UPSCALE spaces. Impress your guests with the grand entry with vaulted ceilings, timeless wainscoting throughout the formal living room and into the large formal dining room with gorgeous tray ceiling.
This classic home boasts TWO large gourmet kitchens with quartz countertops, NEW top-of-the-line Samsung appliances, including a gas cooktop for the chef, and soft-close drawers AND cabinet doors. Real hardwood floors AND pet and party friendly high-end engineered wood floors.
Built-in shelving graces the informal living room facing the back yard with HUGE entertainment deck and very private backyard. Want to venture further out? Step out through the backyard gate onto the city park where you’ll enjoy a lovely walking and biking path.
The upstairs master suite features a lovely sitting area (some morning coffee? evening reading room?). The master bath features double vanities, a separate shower, jetted tub, linen closet, and custom walk-in closet.
Keep work nicely separated with a well-lit and spacious main floor office with French doors. Plus, you won’t need to lug laundry up and down the stairs – every floor has a laundry room!
The integrated daylight basement is 1,270 square feet of completely finished space and practically needs its own listing! It features a HUGE kitchen, also with NEW Samsung appliances, a huge bedroom, huge bath, huge closet, its own laundry room, and storage room! It would make a fantastic mother-in-law suite or a fully separate Airbnb. Don’t need an apartment? Turn it into a home gym, home business space, or movie theater!
Professionally manicured community landscaping provides park-like surroundings you’ll just love coming home to! Contact me, Daisy Casillas, directly to get the BEST price on this timeless Federal Way home!
$725,000 | MLS 1616848 | 4 bedroom, 3.5 baths | 3,730 SF
- Classic brick façade
- Hardwood floors
- High-end engineered wood floors
- Built-in shelving
- Tons of kitchen cabinets – all soft-close
- Huge entertainment deck leading to garden space and plenty of yard for play
- Backyard faces a city park with walking path
- Gorgeous tray ceiling in the formal dining room with classic wainscoting
- First floor office with vaulted ceilings and French doors.
- Double vanity hall bath
- Half bath for guests on the main floor
- Master suite with double vanities, stand-up shower, and jetted tub, and walk-in closet
- Master suite with sitting room
- Daylight basement apartment. Use as mother-in-law suite, Airbnb, game room, movie theater, home business, home gym!
Schedule a Viewing:
Contact me, Daisy Casillas, 1% real estate broker, directly to make an offer and save thousands on the purchase price of this lovely home.