9506 39th Loop NE, Olympia, WA 98516
Welcome to your new LAVISH Olympia home in Eagle Cliff offering a stunning number of luxury home amenities PLUS a separate heated SHOP with apartment. One must tour this one-level home in person to truly appreciate the care in designing this home and property.
You’ll start at the large portico where you and your guests will stay out of the elements. Enter through classic double doors into a grand foyer facing the formal living room that overlooks the backyard through all-glass French doors. To the right is a gorgeous wet bar large enough to be the kitchen and leads to the resort-like backyard with swimming pool through a large pass-through window. Nearly every room offers views to the very private backyard and pool. The pickleball court will keep you in shape while having fun!
Back inside you’ll enjoy a huge, centrally located, beautiful kitchen with walk-in pantry. It’s open to the great room that faces the backyard and the light-filled breakfast room to enjoy bright mornings. Entertain large groups for holidays, reunions, and summer parties with plenty of space in the large formal dining room too.
The architect didn’t spare any expense with tall, coffered ceilings throughout the home, plus a separate circular office with gorgeous built-ins. You’ll enjoy the convenience of TWO master closets and TWO master bathrooms, including one with a jetted tub and another that leads to the backyard which doubles as a pool bathroom to keep your home clean. The guest bathroom is what most homes have for a master bath! It too features its own jetted tub and double sinks. Wow! Tropical palm trees and privacy landscaping will make you forget you’re not actually on vacation!
$874,750| MLS 1490207
3 bedroom, 3.5 baths | 3,543 SF | Swimming Pool | Pickleball Court | Shop with 2/1 Apartment
Daisy Casillas, 1% Listing Broker
Rooms in Your New Luxury Home
- Master bedroom opposite side of two guest rooms
- Large circular office with gorgeous built-ins
- Huge great room
- Formal living room
- Large formal dining room
- Large wet bar in the center of home with window pass-through to the backyard
- Large gorgeous kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Breakfast room overlooking backyard pool
- Master-like guest bathroom with jetted tub and double sinks
- Guest powder room
- “His and hers” closets
- “His and hers” bathrooms in the master bedroom. One leads to the backyard to double as a pool bathroom and keep the house dry.
- Master bath with jetted tub, large walk-in shower, double sinks, classic cabinetry, water closet, and lots of storage
- Two-car attached garage
Features of Your New Home
- Classic double-door grand front entry
- Stunning brick fireplace
- Walk-in pantry
- Coffered ceilings throughout the home
- Master bedroom fireplace
- Large portico to greet guests out of the rain
- Swimming pool
- Large back patio for summertime fun by the pool
- Pickleball court
- Attractive walls to hide unsightly trash and recycling bins (no feature was spared in this home!)
Separate Garage, Shop, RV Parking, and Apartment
- Heated shop
- Two-bedroom 1-bath apartment in the shop with large kitchen in the detached shop
- Two-stall garage, one with an RV door
Schedule a Viewing:
Contact your real estate agent to view the home OR if you don’t have a broker, feel free to contact me, Daisy Casillas, to arrange a private viewing.