16803 139th Ave E, Puyallup, WA 98374
MAJESTIC MOUNTAIN VIEWS & indoor-outdoor living is what this home is all about. You’ll LOVE coming home to enjoy the serenity of privacy and gorgeous, sweeping views of Mt. Rainier and the Orting valley from your great room, deck with jacuzzi, kitchen, master bedroom suite, and even your bathtub! Yes, views from your bathtub! Upscale features throughout include vaulted ceilings, picture windows, gas fireplace, wood-wrapped windows, hardwood floors, central vacuum, entertainer’s deck, open concept living, large formal dining room, and separate office (which would also make a great 4th bedroom for a first-floor MIL suite) and a 3/4 bath downstairs. Contact DAISY CASILLAS directly to get the BEST price on this home! How? By saving the seller commission, you could get this home for a better price.
- Amazing views from all east walls of the home!
- 3 bedroom PLUS den/office/4th bedroom
- 2.75 bathrooms
- Central vacuum makes cleaning floors so much less work
- Linen closets in all three bathrooms
- Plumbed for gas or electric clothes dryer
- Gas range
- Gas water heater and furnace
- Plumbed for gas barbecue
- Hot tub on the deck with mountain/valley views
- Gas fireplace with fan to heat the whole room
- Upscale 5″ baseboards throughout
- Wood-wrapped windows throughout
- Playground in the neighborhood
- Basketball in the neighborhood
$574,900 | MLS 1643812 | 3 (or 4) bedroom, 2.75 bath | 2509 sf
Schedule a Viewing:
Contact me, Daisy Casillas, 1% real estate broker, directly to make an offer and save thousands on the purchase price of this lovely property.