14206 128th Street E, Puyallup, WA 98374
DARLING 1-acre mini-farm house with too many amenities to list here! Located on a dead-end street near Orting, this property offers a spacious 2,312-square-foot house, garage with work and loft space, barn with loft space, greenhouse, and additional small building with so much potential.
Home features a dual-fuel range, wood fireplace insert, and propane-powered tankless water heater to ensure heat, hot water, and cooking at all times, even during power outages.
You’ll also enjoy dining on your very own fruit trees, raspberry bushes, and grapevines. Plus, there’s lots of space for raising small animals. Could this be the start of your new life as an income-producing farmer?! Yes!
$385,000| MLS 1486616
3 bedroom, 2 bath | 2,312 SF | 1-acre lot
Daisy Casillas, 1% Listing Broker
Inside the House:
- Wood fireplace insert which heats family room, dining room, and kitchen. Works even when the power is out!
- Dual-fuel stovetop means you can eat HOT foods during a power outage!
- Huge pantry with refrigerator and separate full-sized freezer (both stay!)
- Doggie door to the fenced backyard from the mud room
- Tankless water heater is efficient and instant and uses very little propane gas – HOT showers all the time!
Lots of Rooms Inside the Main House:
- 3 bedrooms, potential for 4th (see upstairs)
- Main floor family room
- Upstairs rec room
- Master bedroom downstairs
- Guest room downstairs
- Guest room upstairs
- Bonus room off the master for library? Office? Craft room?
- Huge and well-lit mud room (potential for second office? Craft room? Pet room? Mini-gym?!)
Lots of Buildings:
- Main house
- Garage – wide two-car garage with large loft space
- Barn with loft behind the garage – raise your own chickens (fresh eggs!), ducks, rabbits, goats, honeybees!
- Greenhouse – large enough to grow your own variety of veggies!
- Additional small building the sellers call their “party house”
Outside the House:
- Fenced area in the back for pets or farm animals
- Lots of space in this 1-acre lot for more vegetable growing
- Lots of fruit trees and grape vines
- Flagpole with solar light
Schedule a Viewing:
Contact your broker to view the home OR if you don’t have a broker, feel free to contact me, Daisy Casillas, to arrange a viewing.