2817 Edinburgh Drive SE, Olympia, WA 98501 – SOLD for $10,000 over list price.
Don’t let these cell phone photos dissuade you from seeing this really LOVELY home in Olympia! Home shows FANTASTIC in person. Vaulted ceilings throughout most of the main floor leading to a beautiful kitchen with granite counters. Timeless plantation shutters. Large master suite downstairs with ensuite bath featuring soaking tub, shower, water closet, and walk-in closet. HUGE family room upstairs (or 4th bedroom). Generator keeps the power on all year long, 3-car garage for lots of “toys,” and backyard BBQ is plumbed for gas. Super private backyard looks like a park! Assumable VA loan. Currently leased but there’s a strong possibly of early move out!
– Air conditioning!
– 8 Kw Generac generator
– Granite countertops in kitchen
– Armstrong flooring in living room
– Vaulted ceiling
– Security system
– Plumbed for central vacuum
– Classic plantation shutters in living room/family room and dining room windows
– THREE-car garage
– Beautifully landscaped
– Fenced lot in private setting
– Well-established neighborhood without a pesky HOA!
– SEVEN shade trees in backyard which allows backyard activities shielding yard and home from sun
– Stainless steel appliances: Samsung refrigerator, LG microwave, LG 5-burner self-cleaning double oven & Bosch D/W
– Michael Sellars, Washington Redskins RB, had this custom home built for himself!
$535,000 | 3 (or 4) Bedrooms | 2.5 Baths | 2,562 sf | MLS 1672143
Schedule a Viewing:
Contact me, Daisy Casillas, 1% real estate broker, directly to make an offer and save thousands on the purchase price of this lovely home.