1111 N Sunset Ct, Tacoma, WA 98406
SOLD for $51,000 OVER List Price in Just 1 Day
SPACE, STYLE, and VIEWS abound in sought-after Narrows Pointe. This UPSCALE home in a small GATED community is in Tacoma’s west slope facing the iconic Tacoma Narrows Bridge. Neighborhood enjoys tranquil water views and immaculate landscaping. Inside the home, you’ll enjoy 4 large bedrooms including a master suite with 5-piece en-suite bath and WIC. Downstairs features an office/den with French doors and its own 3/4 bath – perfect for use as a 5th bedroom guest suite too. Timeless INTERIOR DESIGNER finishes throughout, including cathedral ceilings, crown molding, and wainscoting. A spacious foyer and formal dining room greet guests at the front, along with a sitting room to the right (every fine home needs a library!). The great room is the center of the home facing the manicured and very private backyard with adorable shed. Updated kitchen features granite countertops, under counter lighting, instant hot water faucet(!), and upscale SS appliances with gas range for the cook in the home! Tons of natural light throughout and a THREE-car garage! Phew! So much to enjoy in your new “forever home.” CALL DAISY CASILLAS NOW to make an offer and possibly get this awesome home and land for the best possible price! How? By working with the listing agent, you save the seller commission!
- Gated Community
- Walking distance to Titlow Park
- Views of the iconic and beautiful Tacoma Narrows Bridge
- Two gas fireplaces
- Separate office/den/guest room with adjoining bathroom
- Wine fridge
- Gas range
- Instant hot water faucet (I love these!)
- 3 CM granite countertops
- Hidden safe in the master suite (Ssshhhhh!)
- Water closet in the master bathroom (that’s a little room for the toilet making it a true 2-person bathroom!)
- Hardwood floors
- Slate floors – No cheap laminate!
- 4th bedroom upstairs is HUGE and could easily be used as a THEATER or giant office suite for those with home businesses
- Retractable awning at the back patio
- Sprinkler system for the lawn (so much easier to water!)
- Built-in vacuum
- Totally finished 3-car garage with storage racks, windows, and a man-door to the backyard
$799,000 | 4 Bed, 2.75 baths | 2,774 sf | 11,265 sf lot | MLS 1740373
Schedule a Viewing:
Contact me, Daisy Casillas, 1% real estate broker, directly to make an offer and save thousands on the purchase price of this awesome home and lot.