Full-service real estate, just keep more of your equity.
It’s always a good time to sell when you’re saving big on commission by using a 1% real estate listing agent (aka seller’s agent) with Savvy Lane. Don’t let the term “discount brokerage” mislead you. I don’t compromise on service just because the market – and technology – has changed the way we sell real estate. The level of service you’ll receive is indistinguishable from 3% brokers. You’ll just save, on average, a whopping $16,000. What could you do with that additional cash?
Check out the locations I serve and contact me today to get started! Full-service real estate, just keep more of your equity. Serving single-family and multi-family real estate customers throughout Washington State.
1.5% Buyer’s Broker Service
Most sellers offer a buyer’s broker commission of between 2% – 4% to bring them buyers. What does that mean to you? By working with a 1.5% buyer’s broker, you’ll reduce the seller’s costs, making your offer financially more attractive than a traditional broker. Here’s an example . . .
What’s Included for Just 1% Listing Commission
- Savvy Agent: In-person, local, and dedicated – That’s me! Daisy Casillas.
- Property Overview: Visual inspection and professional advice
- Custom Website Page: More photos and way more amenities featured on your personalized page here than on the MLS
- Preferred Vendors: Contractors, painters, and more
- Photography: HDR professional photos and virtual tour
- Market Analysis: Pricing guidance and neighborhood review
- Signage: Yard sign, plus directional arrows installed
- Key Box: Monitored access and agent follow-up with visitors
- Flyer & Flyer Box: Designed, printed, and delivered
- Paperless: Electronic signing, filing, and maintenance
- Title & Escrow: Order and review title report
- Representation: Answer questions and scheduled showings
- 0% Commission: When I represent the buyer on your listing
- Open Houses: Hosted for you
- Follow-up: Agent feedback on all showings
- Qualify: Prospective buyers
- Review: Purchase offers and contracts
- Negotiate: For your best interests and get you top dollar
- Transaction: Coordination and management with all parties
- Dedicated: Support from listing to closing