The Seattle – Tacoma metro area is a strong seller’s market.
Now is a good time to sell and a good time to save on commission by using a 1% listing agent. I don’t compromise on service just because the market – and technology – has changed the way we sell real estate. You’ll receive the same level of care as using a 5 or 6% realtor, plus all the tools needed for your home to sell fast — you’ll just save (on average) a whopping $16,000. Check out the locations I serve and contact me today to get started!
What’s Included for Just 1% Listing Commission
- Savvy Agent: In-person, local, and dedicated – That’s me! Daisy Casillas.
- Property Overview: Visual inspection and professional advice
- Preferred Vendors: Contractors, painters, and more
- Photography: HDR professional photos and virtual tour
- Market Analysis: Pricing guidance and neighborhood review
- Signage: Yard sign, plus directional arrows installed
- Key Box: Monitored access and agent follow-up with visitors
- Flyer & Flyer Box: Printed and delivered
- Paperless: Electronic signing, filing, and maintenance
- Title & Escrow: Order and review title report
- Representation: Answer questions and scheduled showings
- Open Houses: Hosted for you
- Follow-up: Agent feedback on all showings
- Qualify: Prospective buyers
- Review: Purchase offers and contracts
- Negotiate: For your best interests and get you top dollar
- Transaction: Coordination and management with all parties
- Dedicated: Support from listing to closing